The information contained in this website (“optionboxer.com”) is for general information purposes only. I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to this website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this content.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer: Options trading products and services are for educational purposes only. All information shared is confidential and proprietary. Your success with this content is entirely dependent upon your actions. You are required to do you own research and due diligence. Options trading products and training programs are for educational purposes only, and are provided with the understanding that I’m not a registered investment adviser and nothing herein shall be construed as a solicitation and/or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any financial instruments.
Recognize that the purchase of, sale of, or giving of advice regarding foreign currencies, commodities, stocks, options or futures can only be performed by a licensed, registered or exempt person. Understand that I do not solicit or execute trades or give investment advice, I am not registered as a broker or adviser with any federal or state agency, and encourage consultation with a licensed representative or registered investment professional prior to making any particular investment or using any investment strategy. Stock and options trading has large potential rewards but also involves large potential risks, and that as an investor, you should only use and/or risk capital you are prepared to lose.
This program is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of students. Your success depends on your unique skills, time commitment, and individual effort. Recognize that neither unique experiences, past performances, historical tests, nor included or accessible strategies, scans, or patterns constitute recommendations or guarantee future results. You are solely responsible for the selection of your own stocks, currencies, options, commodities, futures contracts, strategies, and scans, and monitoring your brokerage account(s), the programs and anything, including, without limitation, delays or outages of any type, which may adversely affect you.
By accessing the web site at https://optionboxer.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Option Boxer’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Option Boxer’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Option Boxer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Option Boxer’s web site are provided “as is”. Option Boxer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Option Boxer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Option Boxer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Option Boxer’s Internet site, even if Option Boxer or a Option Boxer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Option Boxer’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Option Boxer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Option Boxer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Option Boxer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Option Boxer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Option Boxer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Option Boxer’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.